All Joeies face masks are made of :
- 2 layers 100% cotton
- 1 layer fashion fabric
- pinch-able nose piece
- YOUR CHOICE .... Stretchy ties or Silicone adjustable ear loops. Ties can be tied behind the head or knotted behind the ears (ties may be cut to length).
- Pocket for an additional insert filter may be added for a $5 fee (filter not included)
Please note Patterns and colours are always changing to what's readily available from fabric suppliers
Wear a mask and seek medical help if you have flu like symptoms (cough, fever difficulty breathing, etc.) You should also wear a mask when you are near or caring for a person with flu-like symptoms. Always use a new or properly sterilized mask. Always combine with proper hand washing and social distancing hygiene practices.
All cloth masks are to be washed and reused!
- Wash mask after every use......
- In your washing machine in HOT water using soap or detergent that leaves no residue.
- Soak for 5 minutes in a solution of 2 tbls of bleach per liter of water (please note bleach may discolour material)
- Rinse well with fresh water and hang to air-dry
- Iron all masks with the exception of Solid Black
Putting on a mask
- Ensure you are using a clean mask
- Wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching mask
- Pick up mask by touching the ties only....avoid touching the mask itself
- Hold ties and fit mask around mouth, nose and chin.
- Tie snug around your head or ears.
While wearing a mask
- Mask should be either completely on or off; do not wear or rest under chin.
- Never wear mask inside out
- Remove mask if soiled or damp and wash
- Do not touch the mask, face or adjust mask while it is on.
- If you touch the mask, wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer right away.
Always follow social distancing and good hygiene practices staying 6 feet / 2 meters apart from others.